Examples of Verdicts & Settlements Obtained By the Insurance Litigation Lawyers at Pillsbury Levinson & Coleman, LLP
The following pages provide examples of actual verdicts and settlements obtained by Pillsbury Levinson & Coleman over the years. If plaintiff or insurance company names do not appear it is because confidentiality agreements are in place restricting that information.
- Underpayment on claims results
- Claim denial results
- Insurance broker/agent negligence or fraud results
- Wrongful cancellation of policy/rescission results
- Failure to defend results
Individual Insurance Cases We’ve Resolved
- Life insurance results
- Health insurance results
- Disability insurance results
- Property insurance results
- Fidelity / employee dishonesty claim results
- Commercial property and business interruption claim results
- Errors and omissions results
- Construction defect claim results
- Maritime insurance claim results
- Professional liability claim results
See a list of insurance companies we've litigated against
See our list of representative business clients
Tough Negotiators, Passionate Litigators
We work first to achieve a fair settlement in order to protect our client from the time and expense of trial. If a case cannot be settled, our experienced trial attorneys know how to translate a complex set of facts into a compelling argument that a jury will find persuasive. In many insurance bad faith lawsuits, we are successful in recovering attorney fees as well.
To discuss your insurance-related concern, contact Pillsbury Levinson & Coleman, LLP . From offices in San Francisco, we represent clients throughout California and across the nation.